In a Flutter project, the info.plist file locates at this path:
If you cant find the ios folder or have some trouble with it, just regenerate one by running the following command in your project root directory:Advertisements
flutter create -i swift .
The info.plist file of an app is used to provide the apps metadata to the system. The syntax in the info.plist file is similar to XML. When building iOS apps with Flutter, most of the time when you need to edit the info.plist file is when youre using a third-party package and need special permissions (such as camera access, permission to send notifications, etc.). You can see the great detail about this file in the Apple Developer documentation.
Continue learning more new and interesting stuff about Flutter by taking a look at the following articles:
- Using Chip widget in Flutter: Tutorial & Examples
- Flutter Cupertino Button Tutorial and Examples
- How to use Cupertino icons in Flutter
- Flutter: Changing App Display Name for Android & iOS
- Flutter: Customizing Status Bar Color (Android, iOS)
- Flutter: SliverGrid example