Animation effects in mobile apps are very common. However, implementing them sometimes consumes a lot of time and effort of developers. This article will introduce you a list of great open-source animation packages for Flutter to make our lives much easier.
Table of Contents
This library provides a lot of pre-made animations for the vast majority of common use cases, can be divided into four main pillars: Advertisements
- Container transform: Used for transitions between UI elements that include a container.
- Shared axis: Used for transitions between UI elements that have a spatial or navigational relationship.
- Fade through: Used for transitions between UI elements that do not have a strong relationship to each other.
- Fade: Used for UI elements that enter or exit within the bounds of the screen, such as a dialog that fades in the center of the screen.
- Pub Likes: 2100+
- License: MIT
- Links: Pub
This awesome plugin has the following groups of animation effects:
- Fade animations: FadeIn, FadeInDown, FadeInDownBig, FadeInUp, FadeInLeft, FadeInRight
- FadeOut animations: FadeOut, FadeOutDown, FadeOutUp, FadeOutLeft
- BounceIn animations: BounceInDown, BounceInUp, BounceInleft, BounceInRight
- ElasticIn animations: ElasticIn, ElasticInDown
- SlideIns animations: SlideInDown, SlideInUp
- FlipIn animations: FlipinX, FlipinY
- Zooms: ZoomIn ZoomOut
- SpecialIn animations: JelloIn
- Attention Seeker: Bounce, Flash, Pulse, Swing, Spin, Dance, Roulette, SpinPerfect
This package provides a huge collection of spin effects that can be used to create loading indicators or other purposes.
This plugin helps you easily and quickly implement animation effects for scrollable widgets
AdvertisementsThis package helps you easily create flip card animation that can be used in some puzzle, educational, or e-commerce applications.
Weve gone over the list of most popular and useful open-source packages to quickly make animations in Flutter. Continue exploring more new and interesting stuff by taking a look at the following articles:
- Flutter: Dismiss Keyboard when Tap Outside Text Field
- Using GetX (Get) for State Management in Flutter
- Most Popular Packages for State Management in Flutter
- Flutter: Check Internet Connection without any plugins
You can also take a tour around our Flutter topic page, or Dart topic page for the latest tutorials and examples.